Oatmeal is considered a super food, due to all the nutrients that a single serving provides, making it an ideal food for breakfast. That is why we want to share this oatmeal for breakfast. We tell you how to prepare it in a nutritious and delicious way.
You are interested: How to choose a good cereal
Oatmeal recipe for breakfast
- 1 L vegetable milk
- 4 tbsp. walnuts
- 1 cup raw oatmeal
- 4 tbsp. dark chocolate chunks, finely chopped
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Toasted and minced
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 4 tbsp. honey
- two bananas halved
- 1 apple in medium cubes
Do not miss: Fasting drinks that will help you lose weight
- Place the milk in a saucepan, then the oats and the cinnamon stick; cook until it starts to boil. When it starts to boil, lower the heat and let it thicken, and add the vanilla essence. Remove from heat and reserve. Once it is warm, add the honey.
- On the other hand, in a hot pan, add the butter and then the banana slices. Allow them to take a golden color and remove from the heat, then add the apples and cook for a few minutes until they take a golden color.
- Serve the oatmeal with the slices of banana, apple and a teaspoon of walnuts and
- bitter chocolate. Enjoy.
You’re interested: Flourless pancakes: a super healthy breakfast
Benefits of oats that you will love
1. First, its essential amino acids help stimulate the liver to produce more lecithin, which clears heavy compounds from the body.
2. The soluble fiber contained in oats helps people with diabetes, as it promotes the digestion of starch, and stabilizes sugar levels after eating. In addition, bile acids are reduced and their toxic capacity is minimized.
3. In addition, it gives greater mobility to the intestinal tract, thus avoiding constipation problems.
4. It is the cereal that contains the most protein, facilitating the production and development of new tissue in the body.
5. Its photochemical substances of plant origin help prevent the risk of cancer.
6. It also has slow-absorbing carbohydrates, which gives you a longer feeling of fullness.
7. Allows better control of blood sugar levels.
8. Not only that: it is a very good source of omega 6 unsaturated fats, which helps reduce bad cholesterol.
10. Contains B vitamins, essential for the development and maintenance of the central nervous system, which helps to control stress and anxiety.
11. On the other hand, it fights hypothyroidism thanks to its contribution of iodine, an effective mineral for thyroid control.
12. Finally, it has significant levels of calcium and helps prevent bone demineralization.
Take advantage of the best of this cereal and learn more recipes with oats that you will love in Easy Kitchen
Subscribe to your favorite magazines at susubscription.com