We believe that nutritious recipes that are also delicious are the best in the world. That is why we want to share many with you, and one of them are these oatmeal cookies with banana and chocolate. Read on and learn how to prepare them!
It may interest you: 7 Banana recipes that you definitely have to learn to make
Oatmeal cookies recipe with banana and chocolate
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 200 g butter in cubes
- 150 g of sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup mashed banana
- 1 tbsp, vanilla extract
- ½ tbsp. baking powder
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup cocoa
- two tbsp. icing sugar
Don’t miss: 7 recipes to break the monotony of oats
- Beat the butter with the sugar until it is creamy, add the egg, mashed banana and vanilla. Add the flour, oatmeal, baking powder, and chocolate chips.
- Beat until smooth. Divide into two parts, one of them integrates the cocoa and refrigerate both for 10 minutes.
- Form cookies on a tray with waxed paper and bake at 180ºC for 10 minutes or until cooked.
- Finish with icing sugar.
You’re interested: Super effective oatmeal acne mask
A delicious and healthy combination
These ingredients, combined, give you many benefits. We tell you the main ones:
- Helps control blood sugar levels.
- Improves the cardiovascular system.
- Strengthens bones, nails and teeth.
- Prevents and relieves constipation.
- Reduces cholesterol levels.
You Can’t Miss: 6 Ways to Add Protein to Oatmeal
- Improves physical performance.
- Protects the health of the kidneys.
- It has a satiating effect and reduces cravings.
- It is rich in antioxidants that prevent disease and delay aging.
- Promotes digestive health.
So you don’t get the craving, we have prepared more super delicious oatmeal cookie recipes for you. Continue in EASY KITCHEN and enjoy richer and more original flavors
Subscribe to your favorite magazines at susubscription.com