We want you to start the week in a very healthy way, preparing this nutritious roasted peach salad. It is delicious and gives you the best of its food!
It may interest you: 17 recipes with peaches as delicious as they are easy
Nutritious Roasted Peach Salad Recipe
- Preparation time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 4 peaches, halved
- 1 package of lettuce
- 2 tbsp. of butter
- 1 frize lettuce, chopped
- 2 pickles in thin slices
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 1 cup green beans
- 5 tbsp. Of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. pink pepper
- ½ cup pine nuts
- ¼ cup balsamic reduction
- 2 lemons
Don’t Miss: Grilled Pork with Peaches
- First, grill the peaches on a grill with butter. Remove when they brown and repeat the step with the green beans, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the lettuces with the olive oil, mint leaves, the juice of two lemons, blueberries and cucumbers.
- Serve the lettuce mixture, add peaches, green beans and bathe with the balsamic reduction.
- Finally, finish with pine nuts, goat cheese and pink pepper.
You are interested: 10 sweet recipes with apricot that you are sure to love
Peach benefits for your health that you should take advantage of
Not only is it one of the sweetest and most appetizing fruits, it also has incredible benefits that you can take advantage of in each of the recipes you prepare:
- It has a very low calorie index, which makes it ideal for dieting.
- Helps neutralize the damage caused by free radicals found in the environment.
- Hydrates the skin, improving its appearance.
- Supports the regulation of blood pressure.
- Plus, it destroys the extra layers of fat.
- Eliminate digestive problems such as gastritis and / or constipation.
- Keeps mucous membranes healthy.
- Contains vitamin A, which helps maintain healthy bones and teeth.