Start Mother’s Day by pampering Mom with a delicious and healthy breakfast: a smoothie bowl. We give you the recipe to make the best ones.
To create a delicious breakfast you don’t have to compromise your well-being. A smoothie bowl is the perfect dish to achieve this, as it contains nutrients and antioxidants, has an incomparable flavor and looks beautiful. It’s a super easy way to eat healthier, because it’s made with frozen fruits and vegetables and its topping features fresh fruit, seeds, granola, and nuts.
Making a smoothie bowl will be your best bet to pamper mom on her day. In less than ten minutes! All you have to do is blend all your ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture and add the toppings before serving.
The key to a perfect smoothie bowl is in the blender, since with this you will achieve the delicious consistency of ice cream that makes it an irresistible breakfast. Vitamix blenders specialize in achieving perfect textures, as their precision results in lump-free blends.
These are three infallible recipes to make a smoothie bowl.
Spirulina Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen bananas in pieces
- 2 cups frozen mangoes in chunks
- ½ tablespoon spirulina powder
- ¾ cup of almond milk
- Chia, granola, strawberries and sliced peaches.
Açai Smoothie Bowl
- 100 grams of frozen açai
- ½ cup of almond milk
- 1 banana frozen in pieces
- ⅓ cup frozen strawberries
- ⅓ cup of frozen pineapple
- Granola, blueberries, banana and grated coconut
Mango smoothie bowl
- 1 cups of mango frozen in pieces
- 1 cups of frozen banana in pieces
- ¾ cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Pulp of 2 passion fruit
- Chia, walnuts and chopped pistachios
Serve and enjoy a special breakfast on Mother’s Day!
For more information visit vitamix.com.
Find more breakfast recipes in Easy Kitchen