Start a sweet week with one of your favorite desserts: these mini lemon tarts they are super delicious and are very easy to make.
And we have not told you the best of everything: you need very few ingredients to prepare it and surely you already have them in your kitchen. Follow this recipe that you will love.
It may interest you: 18 easy dessert recipes to share
Mini lemon tarts recipe
For the base:
- 150 g of Maria type cookies
- 70 g of tempered butter
For the filling:
- 100g sugar
- 190 g of cream or milk cream with 35% fat
- 2 eggs
- 60 ml milk
- 25 g cornstarch
- Lemon zest
- 100 g of lemon juice
- 4 tbsp. brown sugar
- Mint leaves
- Fruit (of your choice)
- Meringue (optional)
Do not miss: How to enjoy your favorite desserts without feeling remorse for the calories?
- Place the cookies and softened butter in a blender or mixer and blend thoroughly.
- On a tray, place parchment paper and four plating rings on top. Scoop out the mixture and spread over the four rings. Crush well and reserve in the refrigerator.
- For the cream: mix the sugar, eggs, cream and milk together with the cornstarch, lemon zest and juice in the blender. Subsequently, heat over medium heat and stir until thickened.
- Pour the mixture over the cookie bases and chill in the fridge overnight. Unmold the next day and place the cakes on individual plates.
- Before serving, sprinkle with brown sugar and burn with the help of a blowtorch. Garnish with fruit, mint leaves and / or meringue.
Did you like this recipe? Then stay in Easy Kitchen and discover more delicious dessert ideas to prepare for your family and friends.
Keep reading: Meet the dessert bar where all the desserts are purple