For the children and not so children of the house, we share this delicious millennial shake With which you will become a true beverage artist with this recipe.
If you have children or teenagers at home, make them relive their childhood with this shake. Take note!
It may interest you: 10 fun unicorn food recipes that you have to try
Millennial shake recipe
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 liter of vanilla ice cream
- ½ liter of milk
- 1 cup of chocolates
- ⅓ cup of cajeta
- ½ cup of sugar lilies
- 1 cup of almonds
- 2 cups of whipped cream
Don’t Miss: 18 Unicorn Shakes So Pretty You’ll Want To Try All Of Them
- Frost the glasses with the cajeta and sugar sprinkles. Blend the ice cream with the milk and serve.
- Finish with the whipped cream, chocolates, almonds and sugar sprinkles.
You’re interested: 15 things that keep the millennial generation awake
Curiosities about millennials that will surprise you!
- They are the generations born in the years from 1981 to 2000.
- They continually use smartphones to check their social networks.
- In fact, they have a strong attachment to technology.
- Not everything is technology: they are characterized by being supportive, activists and defenders of social rights.
- Unlike other generations, they are more flexible and adapt to changes.
- They are also more entrepreneurial, focused on business.
Did you like this delicious and fun recipe? So stay in Easy Kitchen and enjoy more drinks for the whole family