A very original drink is what your next party needs. If you are looking for a very refreshing and strong flavor at the same time, this mezcal and cucumber cocktail is for you.
You’re interested in: Happy hour: Golden Gate Cocktail for your birthday
Mezcal cocktail with cucumber recipe
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 4 mezcal horses
- 4 Lemon juice dolls
- 1 cup of mineral water
- 1 cup of ginger ale
- 3 cucumbers in thin slices
- 3 cups crushed ice
Do not miss: 5 low-calorie cocktails that you can prepare without fear to continue your routine
- Arrange cucumber slices in the glasses. Serve ice, mezcal, lemon, mineral water, and ginger ale.
You are interested: 3 drinks that you can prepare with mezcal to have a very Mexican celebration
How about accompanying this cocktail with a delicious Acapulco ceviche? Here we leave you the video of the recipe so you can prepare it super easy!
You can’t miss: 10 whiskey cocktails you can make at home
- In the first place, the word comes from the Nahuatl “mexcalli”, which means “cooked maguey”, which was used as food, and fibers to wear in their homes and rituals.
- There is a course in Mexico called “master mezcalier” to obtain a certification. The objective is to know how to serve mezcal, to know its origin and production process.
- Meanwhile, mezcal does not cause the famous “hangover” because no chemical substances are used in its preparation. If you want to mix it, do it with natural or mineral water.
- Depending on the woods used in its preparation, degree of alcohol, agave or distillation, mezcal has several flavors: fruits, honey, chocolate or citrus flavors.
- Finally, there are two main agave species: espadín and madrecuixe. Mezcals “wild agave” are produced in small quantities and homemade.
Try more mezcal cocktails and party! Discover more recipes in Easy Kitchen