How about a traditional soup for lunch? We have the ideal recipe: these Mexican black beans They are everything you need to pamper your palate.
It may interest you: Recipes to prepare the best charro beans, a Mexican delight!
Mexican black beans recipe
- Preparation time: 1 hour
- Servings: 4
- 2 cups cooked black beans from the pot
- 1 Cup of tomato chopped into cubes
- ½ cup onion, minced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup grated ranch cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 serrano pepper, chopped
Don’t Miss: Improve Your Ear Health With Beans
- Prepare a pico de gallo integrating the tomato, onion, coriander, serrano pepper and lemon, and set aside.
- Serve the beans hot with plenty of broth and top the beans with one to two tablespoons of pico de gallo.
- Finish off the dish by sprinkling the grated cheese over the beans. Accompany with freshly made tortillas.
You’re interested: Chiles stuffed with beans and cheese
Benefits of beans that you are going to love
We are going to give you very good reasons to include beans more often in your diet:
- They protect against heart disease.
- Strengthens the nervous system.
- They prevent different types of cancer.
- They have antioxidant powers that delay aging.
- They detoxify the body.
- Regulate blood sugar.
- They have anti-inflammatory power.
- They help lower cholesterol.
- They are a valuable source of fiber that prevents gastrointestinal problems.
Discover more delicious healthy recipes in Easy Kitchen
Subscribe to your favorite magazines at susubscription.com