With each spring, the jacaranda trees that, with their beautiful purple tones, adorn our streets and cause a sweet shower of petals that makes us feel good.
Yes, we all would like to have a jacaranda tree in front of our homes. But beyond its beauty, you should know that its flowers have medicinal properties. Today we invite you to know them so that you can take advantage of them.
EyeBefore trying this or any other natural remedy, remember that it is very important to consult a doctor, as it could be toxic.
It may interest you: 12 flower tea, know its benefits and learn how to prepare it
Medicinal properties of jacarandas
- It is an excellent sudorific that helps expel toxins and stimulates the immune system through perspiration; that is to say, it acts and has effects similar to that of ginger.
- It also helps to relieve inflammations on the skin.
- It has diuretic and diaphoretic properties that help detoxify the blood.
- In addition, its antiseptic properties are ideal for the external treatment of acne, varicose veins, sores and superficial wounds.
- Jacaranda leaves, mixed with mint, form an ideal infusion to treat amoebas.
Do not miss: Flower teas that you have to try this spring
How to make a jacaranda tea
Now that you know its benefits, we invite you to prepare a very easy and quick tea to prepare. Follow the step by step:
- 30 g of leaves
- 1 liter of water
You are interested: Infusion of ginger, honey and lemon: learn how to prepare it
- Heat the water until it boils and add the flowers.
- Leave on heat for 10 minutes and turn off. Let it rest and take it hot. $
- We recommend taking it at night.
Follow Easy Cooking and discover more ingredients and great tips for your health and nutrition