Do you want to take better care of your diet but do not have many ideas for cooking? This recipe from mango salad with chicken it is very healthy and ideal for keeping your diet. Take note!
Cooking tip: This recipe is recommended by LN ED Irwing Antonio Matos Chin, collaborator of the Asociación Mexicana de Diabetes en el Sureste AC
It may interest you: Diabetes diets that will make you feel great and taste delicious
Chicken Mango Salad Recipe
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 1
- 60 g chicken breast
- 30 g of panela cheese
- 1 manila handle
- 3 cups of dried lettuce
- 1 ½ tbsp. grated coconut
- 3 walnuts, crushed
- 1 cucumber without peel
- 1 tomato
- 7 prunes
- 4 cups of arugula
- Low saturated fat oil for frying
Don’t miss: Zero gluten? Find out what you need to know about this type of diet
- First, fry the chicken breasts in a pan with a little oil that is low in saturated fat.
- Dice the panela cheese, mango and tomato.
- Cut the cucumber into julienne strips.
- In a bowl, add the lettuce, arugula leaves, chicken, vegetables and fruits.
- Mix until all the ingredients are integrated.
- Finally, decorate with the grated coconut, the crushed walnut and the plums.
You are interested: What are the causes of diabetes?
Recommendations to take care of sugar consumption
Muscovado or refined sugar?
White sugar, since it is refined, will have a faster effect on increasing glucose. However, both raise glucose equally and it is best to avoid them.
Beware of the “drop” in sugar
Hypoglycemia, which is low glucose or sugar in the blood and does not mean that you can eat everything.
You have to check where it comes from because you run the risk of suffering from hyperglycemia or high blood sugar level when consuming carbohydrates in excess.
Controlling sugar is not controlling diabetes
You have to balance drug treatment, diet and physical activity. These three pillars complement each other.
Discover more healthy recipes to take care of yourself in Easy Kitchen