Surprise the little ones in the house with a creamy and delicious mango and carrot smoothie, its texture and sweet taste will delight you. Ideal to prepare on vacation, and also very healthy! Take note of the ingredients and the step by step.
It may interest you: Benefits of beets: prepare a delicious salad with mango
Mango and carrot smoothie recipe
- two peeled and sliced mangoes
- 1 cooked and cold carrot
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- two cups of milk
- two tablespoons of sugar
Don’t Miss: 10 Healthy Smoothies Easy To Make At Home
- Blend the carrot with the milk until it is a homogeneous mixture.
- Strain the mixture and blend again with all the remaining ingredients.
- Serve very cold.
Cooking tip: This smoothie is ideal to enjoy as a morning drink, or also as a delicious afternoon dessert.
You’re interested: Delay the signs of aging with these delicious antioxidant smoothies
Benefits of yellow smoothies
You will love this smoothie that we share with you today, because not only is it delicious, but its ingredients make it a very healthy drink. Know its benefits!
- They have a large amount of fiber so they improve digestion.
- Its vitamin C improves the functioning of the immune system.
- They improve visual health.
- Cryptoxanatins, responsible for the yellow color, are converted by your body into vitamin A.
- They provide great minerals such as magnesium and potassium, which promotes muscle health.
Find more smoothie recipes in Easy Kitchen and enjoy their great taste