If your face feels dull and lifeless, you have to try this revitalizing mask! The best thing is that it is made with natural ingredients that you surely have in your kitchen and it is made in very simple steps. Your skin will look like never before.
It may interest you: 5 hair masks that you can make with what you have in the fridge
Prepare this incredible revitalizing mask for your face
- 3 strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 peach
- 3 tbsp. almond oil
- 5 tbsp. clay
Do not miss: The best homemade mask to relieve dry skin with apple cider vinegar
- First, mash the fruits and form a paste. Add the almond oil and the clay with enveloping movements to integrate.
- Apply to face and neck while resting in a comfortable place. Leave on for half an hour and finally rinse with warm water. Apply 2 to 3 times a week.
You are interested in: Clarify the skin of your armpits from the first application with this beet mask
Benefits of these fruits for the skin
- They reduce dark circles thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- They help exfoliate the skin and remove dead cells.
- Being rich in antioxidants, they protect cells from free radicals and provide natural shine.
- They contain salicylic acid, which bleaches the skin.
- They tone the skin and prevent the early appearance of wrinkles.
- They act against acne.
- They protect from damage caused by free radicals.
You can not miss: Benefits of strawberry for the health of your whole family
- Being rich in vitamin C, it helps the production of collagen, which delays the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Fight moderate acne.
- Moisturizes the face and prevents dry skin.
- It is rich in antioxidants that keep the skin rejuvenated, clean and smooth.
It may interest you: 10 incredible properties of banana for your health and beauty
- It has a high content of calcium and vitamins A, B1 and B2, which help hydrate the skin.
- It favors the elasticity of the skin.
- It also has antioxidants that fight free radical damage.
- Finally, it is rich in vitamin E, which takes care of the health of the skin, in general.
Discover more tips to take care of your beauty and health in Easy Kitchen
Subscribe to your favorite magazines at susubscription.com