We are going to celebrate your little ones with a very original drink! Discover how to make the lemon pie in a milkshake, a delicious recipe that you will love.
It may interest you: Cheese pie: 5 recipes to pamper yourself with your favorite dessert
How to make the lemon pie in a milkshake
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 cup of chopped cookies
- 3 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup of condensed milk
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. yellow lemon
- 2 lemons sliced to decorate
- 1 cup of whipped cream
Do not miss: 7 recipes to make lemon pie very easy
- Blend the ice cream with the milk, three-quarters of the condensed milk, lemon juice and zest.
- Serve cookies on the bases of the glasses, pour part of the mixture and add a little more cookies, fill the glass with the mixture.
- Serve whipped cream on top of the glasses with more cookies, the rest of the condensed milk, and finish with lemon wedges.
You are interested: How to make rice pudding: the dessert that your life is missing
Lemon benefits that you are going to love
- Facilitates the absorption of iron.
- Take care of your skin.
- Avoid cell aging.
- It is an ally for the control of hypertension.
- Improves digestion and prevents constipation problems.
- Protects the arteries.
- Strengthens the immune system.
Are you ready to pamper your family with this dessert? Remember that in Easy Kitchen we have the most delicious recipes, very easy to prepare!