We know: keep the fresh papaya It is not always possible, and this is due to the temperature changes so common in this season of the year, and because, being a fruit of considerable size, it takes up a lot of space in the fridge.
However, there are ways beyond the refrigerator to keep this fruit fresh. Today we show you a trick that will help you a lot so that the papaya you bought at the supermarket last longer. Take note!
It may interest you: Benefits of eating melon this season and delicious recipes
Trick to keep fresh papaya out of the fridge
- 1 clean damp cloth
- Clear plastic bag or plastic wrap
- 1 paper napkin
Do not miss: The fruits and vegetables you should be eating if you want to lose weight
- Clean the outside of the papaya to remove dirt or other dirt, as well as bacteria, and dry with the paper napkin so that it does not have moisture.
- Wrap the papaya with the plastic wrap or plastic bag.
- Place the papaya in a cool, dry, dark place where light does not easily reach (a cupboard can be ideal).
Eye: It is important that you use a transparent bag so that you can see how much the papaya is ripening.
In case the papaya is cut or in parts:
- Wrap the papaya with the clean kitchen towel and place it in a container with a tight lid. You can also do it with plastic wrap.
- You can keep it in the refrigerator, yes, in the part where it is less cold.
Did this trick work for you? Then we invite you to know more cooking tips and for your home that are super effective in Easy Kitchen