According to an investigation carried out by the Salvador Zubirán National Institute of Nutrition, the tea of wormwood dulce could inhibit the replication of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the body, and could also reduce the hospitalization of patients and the use of oxygen therapy.
Studies are currently being carried out in volunteers to see its effects in volunteers older than 18 months who are suffering from Covid-19 and have not been hospitalized in the last 3 months.
And it is that absinthe has great properties for health. Today we want to share them with you and we also teach you how to easily prepare it at home:
It may interest you: COVID language: the new symptom that could alert a coronavirus infection
- It is a natural mild sedative.
- Helps fight cold symptoms, relieves flu, and fights bronchitis.
- Facilitates digestion.
- Combat stress and anguish and regulate mood.
- Regulates the menstrual cycle, reduces pain caused by colic and strengthens the womb.
- Helps stop nosebleeds.
- Cleanses the liver.
- It is effective in treating various infections.
- Eliminates intestinal parasites and activates the function of the kidneys.
- It purifies the blood and facilitates the elimination of toxins.
- Combat rheumatic pain.
Do not miss: Benefits of saffron tea to take care of your health
Learn how to make it into tea
- 20 grams of fresh wormwood
- 1 liter of water
- Boil the water and add the absinthe. Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- It is recommended to take 2 times a day.
Keep an eye out: this tea is not recommended for hypertensive people, pregnant or lactating women.
Discover more foods good for your health and nutrition in Easy Kitchen
Don’t stop reading: Could coconut oil destroy the Coronavirus? Know the information