You already know how to make a super effective rosemary shampoo to take care of your hair. But for this to be beautiful and very healthy what you need is this rosemary conditioner. It will be the perfect complement!
We teach you how to do it at home easily. Take note!
Don’t miss: Wet or dry? Learn how to brush your hair the right way
Rosemary conditioner step by step
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 50 g fresh rosemary sprigs
- 500 ml of water
- 5 drops of rosemary essential oil
It may interest you: Expert tips to dry your hair without damaging it
- Cut the rosemary into small pieces and boil for 40 minutes in a tightly covered pot.
- Strain the infusion through a strainer and let it rest overnight.
- The next day, add the apple cider vinegar and rosemary essential oil. Mix and let stand 2 hours.
- Pour into a spray bottle or dispenser bottle to use after washing your hair.
Important: For best results, let it sit for five minutes. You can also use it as a mask and not rinse it off. Don’t worry about the aroma of apple cider vinegar! This tends to evaporate quickly.
You can’t miss: The trick to using rosemary essential oil to grow your hair
Rosemary benefits for hair
- Prevents the premature appearance of gray hair.
- Stops hair loss.
- Regulates excess sebum and prevents it from drying out.
- Improves hair texture.
- It acts as a natural dye accentuating your natural color.
- Avoid the appearance of hair fungi such as dandruff and fibrosis.
- In addition, it leaves a very delicious scent on your hair that will last all day.
Discover more lifestyle tips with homemade ingredients in Easy Kitchen