This summer season is perfect for preparing refreshing drinks like this delicious sorbet. We tell you the recipe for the strawberry and rosemary frozen yogurt sorbet below.
Did someone say dessert? Because if there is something that we cannot resist these summer days, it is one that, in addition to being easy to prepare, has a unique touch, like the sorbet that we are going to present to you: strawberry and rosemary frozen yogurt.
With the frozen dessert rush this summer vacation season, a sorbet is the ideal choice because it is lighter than ice cream, although many people often confuse it, but its texture is less harsh.
Rosemary gives it a very special touch because it is not only an aromatic plant, it also has antioxidant, digestive and antispasmodic properties, which will be excellent for your body.
Best of all, you don’t have to wait hours to prepare this delicious sorbet, because it takes you 15 minutes to prepare, so get to work!
- 200 g unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 500 g frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary
- 50-80 g of sugar
1. Place all the ingredients in your Füse by Smartüs by Taurus® blender and press the pulse 5 times to achieve mixing.
2. Later, grind at high speed until obtaining the texture of a kind of ice cream.
3. Serve immediately, but if you want a harder consistency (like ice cream) freeze for an hour and serve.
The secret of a real sorbet
Füse by Smartüs by Taurus® is not just any blender, it is THE blender you need right now because it has Bluetooth and an integrated scale, with which you can prepare hundreds of recipes by weight and measure the calories of your portions through your mobile device . Look for it as Smartüs® in your app store!
¡Te estás perdiendo de una de las cosas más deliciosas del mundo!