Pamper yourself one day and prepare your own Home spa with these masks, scrubs and baths that you can prepare with the ingredients that are in your kitchen. They also smell delicious!
Exfoliation and regular masks are necessary to take care of the skin, help eliminate impurities, dead skin and regain the hydration it needs to be soft and shiny, so having a home spa session at least once a week is really a good idea.
BENEFITS OF THE HOME SPA WITH FOOD
- When you mix, blackberries and cocoa are high in antioxidants that protect the skin.
- Thanks to brown sugar, it is an excellent exfoliant that removes impurities and restores softness.
- Turmeric is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory that fights dry skin.
- Honey has antibacterial properties to fight acne.
- Yogurt softens and hydrates the skin.
- Recover the luminosity of the skin, thanks to soy.
- Adding oatmeal to your bath helps soften and promotes relaxation.
- Both agave and vanilla have anti-aging properties.
You are interested: 5 masks for a beautiful face