Nothing better than some fresh blueberries to take advantage of the many benefits that this small fruit offers.
We know that they are not cheap and that, like other nuts, their price is usually high. But we have good news for you: today you can learn how to germinate and grow them at home.
Believe it or not, it is very easy and we are going to show you a step by step so you can have your plant and enjoy the flavor of your blueberries.
It may interest you: 5 super foods that cannot be missing from your diet
How to germinate and grow fresh blueberries step by step
- 1 regular size pot
- 500 g of garden clay
- 1 kg of acidic soil
- Fresh blueberries (eye: not dehydrated)
- 1 kg of black earth
- 1 kg of soil with litter
- Plastic cup
- 1 paper napkin
- Plastic plate
Do not miss: Red or blue cranberries, what are their differences?
- First, place a layer of clay on the bottom of the pot, it should be well expanded. Subsequently, add a layer of acidic soil, then the black soil and finally the one with the leaf.
- Meanwhile, remove the pulp from the blueberries and clean the seed. Place them in the glass with water and let it rest for a day. Discard those that float, as we will occupy those that sink, since they have a better chance of germinating.
- Place the selected seeds on a plate on a damp paper napkin. Let it sit in a warm place and keep it moist for 7-10 days.
- Finally, once the seeds have germinated, make small holes in the ground and place them inside. Do not completely cover the sprout with soil.
- Water 1 or 2 times a week and place in a place with resolana.
We invite you to discover more gardening, cooking and lifestyle tips at Easy Kitchen
Keep reading: The 10 indoor plants that triumph on Instagram and are a must this season