Friday has arrived and it is time to ask permission to the diet and pamper yourself a little: prepare this layered chocolate pie. It’s the perfect dessert to make at home, because you don’t need to use the oven!
It may interest you: How to enjoy your favorite desserts without remorse?
Layered Chocolate Pie Recipe
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 sliced chocolate muffin
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 pieces of cream cheese
- 1 box of chocolate chip cookies
- 2 cups of whipping cream
Don’t miss: 18 easy cheesecake recipes to pamper your palate
- Beat the cream cheese with the sugar, then integrate the cream and vanilla, beat until smooth.
- In a baking dish, layer the pancake slices and whipped cream, finish with the chopped cookies and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
You’re interested in: Delicious and easy-to-make desserts
Curiosities about chocolate that you should know
- Just the smell of chocolate is enough to stimulate your brain and feel relaxed.
- White chocolate does not exist! It is prepared from condensed milk, sugar and cocoa butter.
- It takes about 400 cocoa beans to make just 453 grams of chocolate.
- The cacao tree is sacred to the Mixtecs and they related it to magic, mysticism and the transcendental. In fact, cocoa was known as “the food of the gods.”
- Speaking of this tree, it can live up to 200 years, but it produces useful grains for only 25 years.
Discover more delicious desserts to pamper yourself in Easy Kitchen