Contribute to the environment and give your whole home an eco-friendly touch with these fun and practical ideas to reuse plastic bottles.
Plastic bottles are one of the elements that most pollute the environment, because like all plastics it takes more than 100 years to degrade.
Although the best action you can take to help the planet is to reduce your consumption of plastic bottles, here are some ideas to help you reuse the ones you already have.
You are interested in: How to make your garden at home if you have little space
REASONS TO REUSE PLASTIC BOTTLES
- You save energy and help fight climate change
- You generate less CO2 and reduce the greenhouse effect
- We protect soils
- You contribute to the preservation of the natural habitat of many species
- You reduce the amount of waste and garbage
- You educate your family and encourage recycling in those around you
Discover more tips for your home in Easy Kitchen