A very hot Children’s Day is approaching, but we have the perfect dessert: prepare for your little ones this ice cream sandwich with cookie dough, Yummy and fun!
It may interest you: 10 very healthy and easy to prepare desserts for children
Cookie dough ice cream sandwich recipe
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 liter of vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup of muscovado sugar
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 cup of butter
- ½ cup of sugar sprinkles
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
Don’t Miss: Dairy Free Chocolate Ice Cream
- Spread the flour on a tray and bake at 180ºC for five minutes.
- Mix with the sugar, butter, milk and vanilla extract.
- Integrate the chocolate chips and spread on a tray.
- Cover half with vanilla ice cream and mash with the other half.
- Freeze for 1 hour, cut and serve.
You’re interested: Ice cream cake with soy milk
Curiosities about ice cream that you should know
- The temperature for preserving ice creams ranges from -10 ° C to -12 ° C. Did you know that this is indirectly proportional to how hot it is?
- They are natural anti-inflammatory due to the temperature at which they are consumed. Some dentists even recommend them to reduce inflammation in areas of the mouth.
- As it is melted, its flavor is sweeter.
- Previously, people used the hailstorms to make ice cream.
- The most popular ice cream flavor is chocolate, followed by vanilla.
- Ice cream causes happiness! This is due to its content of tryptophan, an amino acid that puts us in a good mood.
Discover more delicious desserts to celebrate Children’s Day and more delicious recipes in Easy Kitchen