Ginger has become one of our favorite ingredients due to its various properties. Therefore, we want to teach you how to sow ginger at home and make the most of its benefits.
Among its benefits are the following:
- It is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Helps regulate metabolism.
- Regulates blood circulation.
- Relieves nasal congestion and other respiratory ailments.
- Improves digestion.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Prevents migraine.
- Fight stress.
- Stimulates the appetite.
Do you see why it can’t be missed at home? Learn how to plant it in easy steps.
It may interest you: Make your hair grow super fast with this ginger mask
How to sow ginger step by step
- 1 piece of ginger root or rhizome
- 3 cups of organic soil
- 1 cup of compost or worm castings
- 1 pot about 40 centimeters deep (check that it has holes in the bottom); or, a space of land that is not direct to the sun.
Do not miss: Start your day with this banana and ginger smoothie
- Fill the pot with the soil and compost. Stir quite well.
- Prepare the ginger root. Place, preferably, in the center of the pot so that it has a better space to develop. It buries superficially; that is, you do not have to bury it, just place it horizontally and sink it a little gently, until half is under the ground.
- Finally, water the soil a little without wetting the ginger, if not around it.
- Place the pot in resolana, not directly in the sun.
- Water it frequently (2 to 3 times a week), using little water to prevent the soil from puddling.
Discover more tips for your home and lifestyle in Easy Kitchen