We know! Broccoli is one of the vegetables that we are most afraid of cooking because we do not know if we wash and disinfect it well. Do not worry! Today you are going to learn how to sanitize broccoli so that you no longer fear eating it.
Just follow this easy step by step and apply it at home from now on.
It may interest you: How to take advantage of all the broccoli
How to sanitize broccoli: follow these easy steps
- In a bowl, add a measure of 3 cups of water and 1 of white vinegar.
- Add the broccoli and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Remove the broccoli pieces and rinse with plenty of cold water. Meanwhile, scrub gently with a soft bristle brush. Do it for 20 minutes, this will help it stay fresh.
Don’t Miss: Shrimp Broccoli Pasta Salad
After following this procedure, we recommend boiling it for between 10 and 15 minutes since this way you can conserve its nutrients and take advantage of the benefits it has for your health.
Now yes! Your broccoli is ready for you to prepare the most delicious recipes. Don’t forget to share it with your family and friends.
Both broccoli and other foods boost your defenses! Discover what they are for you to take advantage of:
You’re interested: Sweet potato glazed with miso and broccoli
Benefits of broccoli so you don’t stop preparing it
- Eliminates cholesterol and protects the heart.
- Strengthens the immune system, thanks to its vitamin C and beta-carotene content.
- It is ideal for preventing stomach problems and constipation.
- Its iron fights anemia.
- The properties of broccoli improve the appearance of the skin.
Ready to cook broccoli yet? Discover more tips that will help you when cooking and will also benefit your health in Easy Kitchen, and be surprised with more information!