We share practical tips that will help you
remove the salty from the food.
Cooking can be considered a simple act at a glance, but once you get into this culinary art, you will discover the complexity that this implies. From achieving a professional seasoning, to how remove the salty from the food.
In fact, one of the most common mistakes you can face in the kitchen is salt, since, when you start cooking, it is very common to exceed the amount of this ingredient.
There are times when we forget that we had already added the
necessary salt and apply a double dose.
Even if many love this flavor, for others it can be a rather unpleasant taste and difficult to tolerate. Before you throw out all the food, you should know that there might be a remedy to compose them.
If you’ve had to go through this sad story and you still don’t know how to remove the salty from food, avoid food waste with these super tips:
Maybe you are interested Tips to cook perfect rice the easy way
Tips to remove the salty from food
- Have a salty soup or stew? The solution is only within the reach of a potato. Add a large piece of raw potato to the soup, sauce or stew and wait until it has cooked before removing it, since this vegetable will absorb the excess salt and thus you will have a rich and healthy dish.
- You can also make it with beans, lentils or legumes, just place a half cooked potato in the center of the saucepan for 15 minutes.
- If your stew is creamy, you don’t need anything other than adding one more tablespoon of milk.
- The bread also counteracts the salty, but its defect is that it is watery and causes it to beat, so removing it from the stew in which you place it will be somewhat complicated.
- In case of obtaining a salty paste, place it directly in ice water.
- To remedy a vinaigrette or extremely salty dressings, your best ally will be oregano.
- For the vegetables, there is no better remedy than to rinse them, this way you will remove the excess salt. This technique can also be used in ham or chorizo.
Maybe you are interested Tips to accelerate metabolism naturally
- A good option to reduce the salty taste is to add an acidic ingredient that does not modify the flavor of the original dish, such as lemon juice, tomato juice, vinegar or wine.
- In the case of stews or salty meat, there is nothing like adding a little piece of piloncillo or a pinch of sugar.
- If for some strange reason, such as a large amount of salt, it is not possible to remove the excess, the best thing you can do is serve the dish very hot, since the temperature reduces the taste of salt.
Dresses? Not all was lost
The saying goes well, everything has a solution, except death, so put into practice these simple tips on how to remove the salty from food and avoid generating unnecessary food waste; turn or savory into something delicious quickly and easily.
Do you know any other tips to remove the salty from food?
OTHER KITCHEN TIPS:
Tips to prepare cooked beans without burning
How to make skillet cookies without an oven
Easy tips to make pots brighter and cleaner
How to prepare the perfect rice step by step and easy
Tips to clean Teflon easily and without accidents