Follow these simple recipes and learn how to prepare the best 100% homemade dog and cat croquettes. Easy and nutritious for your pets!
It may interest you: Help your dog to release stress
Croquettes for dogs and cats: an excellent and healthy option
Whether you are looking for a more natural and organic option for your pet or you just want to give it a kind of prize, a great option is to prepare your croquettes from home with natural ingredients.
Although it may seem like a good option to give you food that you and your family eat, that is, waste, the truth is that this is not a good idea, since many of the foods and ingredients that humans consume are usually harmful or toxic to the health of pets, so it is best to choose to prepare kibble for dogs and cats using natural and safe ingredients for them, for a better guide consult your veterinarian about the foods that your pet can consume.
You are interested: Myths of homemade pet food that you should know
HOW TO PREPARE 100% HOMEMADE CROQUETTES FOR DOGS AND CATS
- 250g lean beef, minced
- 3 cups of beef broth
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of lactose-free milk
- 1/4 of cup of extra virgin olive oil
Step by Step:
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until you get a smooth and moldable dough.
- In a previously greased tray, place 1 tablespoon portions of the mixture, separated.
- Take the tray to the oven, previously heated to 180º C, bake for 1 hour.
- Take out of the oven, wait for them to cool and that’s it.
You are interested: Home remedies against your pet’s ticks
- 1 can of water tuna (400 g)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons fish meal
Step by Step:
- Beat the eggs, add the tuna and mix well.
- Add the flour and mix until everything is integrated.
- Form small 1 tablespoon balls of the dough and place them on a tray.
- Bake for 20 min at 180ºC.
- Remove, let cool and that’s it.
You are interested: Homemade toys for pets that you can easily make
TIPS TO FEED YOUR PETS CORRECTLY
- Beyond commercial or homemade food, you should look at quality.
- Consult veterinarians and animal nutrition specialists.
- You must not be overweight or very thin.
- Pay attention to his behavior, if he is healthy he will be active.
- Good food is reflected in a shiny, silky coat.
- The dose and quantity of food vary according to the species, breed, size and age.
- Visit your vet regularly.
- Take care that their dishes are clean.
- Keep them well hydrated.
Find more TIPS FOR YOUR HOME in EASY KITCHEN