In the barbecue you cannot miss some rich and juicy cuts. To make them exquisite, we tell you how marinate meat. Follow the step by step!
You are interested in: How to choose meat correctly
Step by step to marinate the meat
- Juice of 2 oranges
- 2 tbsp. seasoning juice
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp. of salt
- 1 piece of clove
- 5 bay leaves
- 1 branch of rosemary
- 1 tbsp. pepper
Handle and mix
First, roast the garlic cloves and mix all the dry ingredients.
Soak to marinate meat
Add the rest of the liquid ingredients to a bowl.
Don’t Miss: Host an Epic BBQ
Later, grind all the ingredients with the help of a blender until you get a homogeneous mixture.
Refrigerate to finish marinating meat
Finally, place the meat in this mixture for at least 30 minutes and keep it refrigerated, with a tight lid so that it has a more intense flavor.
You are interested: The most used cuts of beef in the kitchen
Tips for making a barbecue
- Calculate between 170 and 220 g of meat or chicken for each guest.
- When lighting the charcoal, use the hair dryer to give it air; it is more practical than the “blower”.
- Run a sliced onion over the hot grill so the meat doesn’t stick.
- Red meat is juicy if after grilling you wrap it in aluminum foil and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Place the chicken skin side down on the grill so it doesn’t stick.
- To give variety, in addition to the classic Cambray onions as a garnish, it includes baby corn, potatoes and aubergines.
- For a snack, grill a few cocktail-style sausages.
- So that the chorizo does not open when it is cooked, chop it in different parts before putting it on the grill.
Follow the best cooking tips in Easy Kitchen