You will try the most exquisite combination to combat the heat of this season and also to relax this weekend. Discover how to make lemonade with red wine, Delicious!
It may interest you: The best lemonade recipes to refresh you this season
How to make red wine lemonade: recipe
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- ½ apple in small cubes
- 1 green lemon, sliced
- ½ liter of red wine
- 1 yellow lemon, sliced
- 1 cup of yellow lemon juice
- ½ cup of natural syrup
- 1 liter of water
- 2 cups of ice
Don’t miss: Five wines to enjoy this spring
- Blend the lemon juice with the water, ice and syrup. Add lemon wedges and reserve in the refrigerator.
- Mix the wine with the apple. Serve lemonade in chilled glasses and gradually add the wine.
You are interested: What are Hard Seltzer drinks and why are they fashionable?
Curiosities of red wine that you did not know
- Wine stimulates the 5 senses of the body and all are needed to really appreciate it: sight, when perceiving its color; the touch, when taking the glass; smell, recognizing its aroma; the ear, during the toast, and the taste, when savoring it.
- What does the year mean on the wine bottles? No, it is not the year of manufacture, but the date the grapes were harvested for processing.
- Wine is produced on every continent, even in Antarctica.
- A bottle of wine contains all the basic minerals that make human life possible. Among them are calcium, chloride, chromium, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, and zinc.
- Music could change the taste of wine: according to a study by Edinburgh Heriot Watt University. They conducted an experiment in which several people drank wine while listening to Carmina Burana, claiming that it had a powerful and strong taste. While another group tried it out with pop music, underlining that it was a refreshing drink.
Discover more delicious seasonal drinks in Easy Kitchen and refresh yourself this season