Once again a Thursday came a well, and today it’s time for you to learn How to make red beef pozole with marrow. We give you the step by step of one of the spoiled dishes of Mexican gastronomy.
Don’t miss: 18 easy pozole recipes to prepare at home
How to make red beef pozole with marrow
- Preparation time: 2 hours
- Servings: 6
- 2 cups of cooked hominy corn
- 500 g skirt teas
- 8 pieces of marrow
- ½ onion
- 4 bay leaves
- ½ head of garlic
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- 6 tomatoes
- 4 guajillo chilies
- 1 cup of lettuce filleted
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. oregano
It may interest you: 5 typical dishes to enjoy Mexican food
- Cook the meat with the onion, garlic, bay leaf and pepper in the pressure cooker with water for 1 hour.
- Let cool a bit and uncover. Remove the meat and boil the tomatoes and chili in the broth.
- Cook for 10 minutes and blend the entire contents of the pot, correct the seasoning and return the meat; Add the corn, marrows and boil for a few more minutes.
- Serve and finish with the radish, lettuce and oregano.
Have you ever wondered about the origin of “Pozolero Thursday”? We explain it to you in the following video:
You’re interested in: Mexican soup, cream and soup recipes
Marrow benefits that you should know
In addition to giving your pozole an incredible flavor, marrow has a number of health benefits. Get to know them!
- Prevents and reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Contributes to good brain development.
- Improves mental health and prevents dementia.
- Prevents vision problems.
- Increases the production of white blood cells.
- Strengthens the immune system.
Now that you know, don’t hesitate to include marrow in your diet, you won’t regret it!
Because you liked this dish, we share more delicious recipes in Easy Kitchen that you can prepare at home without complications.
Subscribe to your favorite magazines at susubscription.com