The posadas have already begun! And it is the perfect opportunity for you to make your own piñata. But first, you have to learn how to make homemade paste.
This is an ideal glue to make, not only piñatas, but other crafts, such as papier-mâché figures. It also works great for pasting wallpaper, among other household activities.
As you will realize, it is very functional and you must learn to do it today. Follow the easy step by step that we share with you.
It may interest you: The origin and history of piñatas
How to make homemade paste: step by step
- ½ cup of flour (can be wheat)
- 3 cups of water
Do not miss: Benefits of the fruits of the Christmas piñata
- Dilute the flour in a container with the amount of a cup of cold water, and stir using a fork, or you can also use an iron grinder.
- Besides, heat the two cups of water over low heat.
- Add the diluted flour little by little, and stir constantly with a spoon, preferably a wooden one, until there are no lumps.
- Let it boil, without stopping moving, remove from heat and let cool. It will be ready for you to use!
You’re interested in: Christmas fruit punch: curiosities and benefits
What to do if you have enough?
If after making your piñata or other crafts you have excess paste, don’t throw it away! Store it in the refrigerator so it doesn’t spoil.
Of course, it can last up to a week, so we recommend you measure the amount you are going to use well and thus avoid waste in your kitchen.
Very merry Christmas! Do not stay without enjoying this Christmas season, and follow the best cooking tips, super practical and very easy. Follow in EASY KITCHEN and enjoy more rich and original flavors of this season