Add more sauce to your tacos! Today we bring you a delicious recipe for different types of dishes. We tell you how to make green sauce with pumpkin, super delicious and easy to prepare.
It may interest you: Chili and recipes for Mexican sauces, kitchen staples
How to make green sauce with pumpkin: recipe
- 1 large pumpkin
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 3 green serrano or jalapeño peppers
- 1 garlic, peeled and diced
- ½ cup of water
- 1 tbsp. chicken consommé
- Salt to taste
Don’t Miss: These Grilled Fish Tacos Are The Best You’re Going To Try
- Grill the pumpkin along with the chilies in a pan until they are cooked through on both sides.
- Cut the ends of the pumpkin and also the tails of the peppers.
- Blend the pumpkin with the chilies and add the oil, garlic, chicken broth, salt and water, until it forms a uniform paste.
- You can serve it cold or heat it slightly, depending on the dish in which you are going to serve it.
You’re interested: 21 recipes with zucchini that will fascinate you
Pumpkin benefits that you will like
- First of all, it strengthens the immune system and increases defenses.
- It contains powerful antioxidants that delay aging and prevent various diseases.
- It is also rich in fiber that prevents constipation and other digestive problems.
- Cleanses and detoxifies the body.
- Finally, it supports visual health.
Did you like this super easy recipe? Stay in Easy Kitchen and discover more delicious ideas for your day to day
You can’t miss: The only recipe you need to get the most out of the Tabasco sauce