The weekend has arrived and nothing better to start relaxing than a delicious drink. Therefore, we teach you how to make clericot with white wine. Learn how to make this exquisite recipe.
It may interest you: 8 curious facts about rosé wine that you did not know before
How to make clericot with white wine step by step
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine
- Supreme of oranges (1 piece)
- 250 g sliced strawberries (1 cup)
- 1 red apple in cubes
- 250 g blackberries (1 cup)
- 1 green apple in cubes
- ½ cup of fresh pomegranate
- 1 cup of mint leaves
Do not miss: 3 clericot recipes to toast with your partner (with good, beautiful and cheap wines)
- Mix all the ingredients in a pitcher and serve in chilled glasses.
Cooking tip: to chill the glasses, you can leave them overnight in the lower part of the refrigerator.
You’re interested: Quick guide to choosing a good wine for your next dinner
Curious facts about this drink that you should know
- Its origin dates back to the time of the Roman Empire, when it sought to seize the lands that comprise Great Britain and France, which were dominated by the Celts.
- The Celtic people celebrated different festivals, among them, the end of the year, which in that culture dated on October 31; that is, the Samhain, party in which it was believed that the dead returned to the earthly world (what today we know as Halloween).
- The Celts, to commemorate the date, prepared red wine combined with soaked fruits.
- During those days, the Romans also had the festival of the goddess of fruits and trees, which they celebrated with wine and fruit.
- After the Roman conquest, the combination of these festivals resulted in clericot, a drink that today we like to prepare at any time of the year, as it is delicious and refreshing.
Discover more delicious drink recipes in Easy Kitchen
Subscribe to your favorite magazines at susubscription.com