Who said we can’t dribble on Mondays? We invite you to do it in a healthy way! Discover how to make cauliflower with buffalo sauce. They are irresistible!
It may interest you: 22 recipes with cauliflower ideal for all occasions
How to make cauliflower with buffalo sauce: recipe
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup of tempura flour
- 1/2 cup of cold water
- 2 ice cubes
- ½ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 2 cups of celery sticks
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- Enough oil for frying
Do not miss: Cauliflower, in full trend!
- Mix the tempura flour with the cold water and ice.
- Pass the cauliflower through cornstarch, remove the excess, dip in the previous mass and fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Toss with the buffalo sauce and serve with the blue cheese and celery dressing.
You’re interested: Baked salmon with cauliflower puree
5 Facts You Should Know About Cauliflower That Will Make You Love It Even More
- You can use it in your smoothies, since its pale color and creamy texture are great substitutes for banana, plus they don’t change the flavor!
- You can substitute the rice for cauliflower bites (which are already sold in the supermarket) to make Chinese rice, sushi or accompany your favorite stew, but without the calories of rice.
- The white hue of cauliflower is due to the leaves that grow around it blocking it from the sun, preventing photosynthesis. I mean, without that lock, they would be green!
- Iron and aluminum turn cauliflower from white to blue, so cook them in steel stainless. PS: If the smell while cooking is very strong, add celery to the pot… trust us, it works.
- Smaller cauliflower heads tend to be sweeter, which makes them perfect for raw snacks. Will you grill larger slices? Go for the firmer and more compact ones.
Did you like this recipe? We invite you to learn more delicious ideas for snacking in Easy Kitchen