Nothing better to start the week than preparing a very healthy and delicious meal. That’s why we share you How to make bun cha carrot spring rolls, It will be one of your favorite healthy meals!
It may interest you: Eastern swordfish
How to make bun cha carrot spring rolls
- Preparation time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 onion filleted
- 2 cups of roasted peanuts
- 4 red serrano peppers sliced
- 8 sheets of spring rolls
- 2 cups of hydrated rice noodle
- 2 cups of ground beef fried
- 3 tbsp soybeans
- 1 tbsp. sake
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp, chopped cilantro
- ½ cup parsley leaves
- 2 cups of soy germ
- Enough oil for frying
- 2 tbsp. wheat flour
Don’t Miss: Healthy Vietnamese Style Sandwich
- Spring roll: Hydrate the cornstarch in 1/4 cup of water, add the ground beef, soy, noodles and sake. Mix the flour with 1/4 cup of water and reserve. Arrange the leaves in a diamond shape, serve the filling in the center, fold the edges to the center and roll up.
- Glue the edges with the previous paste. Fry in hot oil and remove when browned.
- Arrange the rest of the ingredients in bowls and finish with coriander and parsley.
You are interested: Beef filet mignon oriental style
What is bun cha?
This is a Vietnamese dish that is made up of a mixture of grilled pork, crunchy salad, and rice noodles. All this accompanied by a light sauce with a strong flavor.
Discover more delicious recipes for lunchtime in Easy Kitchen
Subscribe to your favorite magazines at susubscription.com