We know that you are looking for an original and delicious option for dessert time and that is why we present this Banana muffin recipe with cinnamon crumble.
It may interest you: The benefits of banana for heart health
Banana muffin recipe with cinnamon crumble
- 1 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1 Sugar cup
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 2/3 Cups of Flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons oatmeal
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 3 tablespoons minced butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
Do not miss: Why you should eat a banana every day
- Place the banana puree in a bowl and add sugar and egg, once integrated add the oil and vanilla extract.
- Sift the flour, salt and baking soda. Wrap with the previous mixture alternating with the nuts and raisins. Pour into a mold.
- Blend the crumble ingredients with your fingertips until it has a consistency of wet sand.
- Cover the pancake with the preparation and bake at 150 ° C for 90 minutes. Let it cool.
You’re interested: Banana oatmeal with peanut butter
BENEFITS OF BANANA
- It is made up of carbohydrates, fiber, potassium, vitamins A, C and E
- It is a soft fruit and quite digestible as long as it is ripe. This, together with its richness in potassium, makes it recommended for various gastrointestinal diseases such as ulcers.
- The potassium present in the banana helps prevent cramps which, combined with the energy it provides, makes it an ideal fruit to replenish after physical activity.
- Provides a very low amount of sodium, making it suitable for high blood pressure
- Its astringent action is due to the presence of tannins, which is why it is widely used in situations of diarrhea.
- Within the fiber, a type called fructooligosaccharides stands out, which when fermenting produces certain substances (butyric and propionic acid) that have a protective effect to reduce the risk of developing colon cancer, as it regulates intestinal transit and inhibits the growth of tumor cells. .
- A banana mask will help us relax our skin, as long as it is applied for 15 minutes
- For dry skin: apply a mask only of ripe banana. Vitamin A will restore youthful glow while healing damage caused by dry, cracked skin.
- Crush a ripe banana and apply it to the hair. Wrap your hair in a plastic bag and leave it for 15 minutes before washing your head in the usual way. This will make dry, brittle hair smooth and repair the ends.
- Due to its vitamin E content, it helps hair grow more nourished. Crush a banana and add a tablespoon of honey, apply to the root of the hair, leave on for 15 minutes and rinse.
Find more homemade pancake lines in Easy Kitchen