The tomato It is a popular ingredient in the kitchen and now we help you discover how to use it for perfect skin.
During the last years the tomato has taken great fame in the world of beauty, it is considered a super food, thanks to the large amount of nutrients it has, it is rich in antioxidants, proteins, potassium, magnesium, calcium and vitamin C, A , E and B6, so when applied topically they also help you have healthy skin.
Tomato benefits for the skin
- Its antioxidants stimulate the natural production of collagen, which improves the elasticity of the skin and reduces wrinkles.
- It works as a large pore cleaner and sealer and helps reduce blackheads and blemishes.
- Reduces excess oil on the skin and prevents the appearance of blackheads.
- Brightens the skin and helps reduce blemishes.
- It contains lycopene, a phytochemical capable of regenerating the skin and preventing premature aging.
- It is perfect for cleansing the skin and removing traces of contamination from the pores.
- Refreshes the skin and gives it softness.
- Helps relieve skin from sunburns and irritations.
How to make a tomato mask
- Cut the tomato in half.
- With a spoon, remove as much pulp as you can.
- Blend until you have a paste.
- Apply to your face and leave for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of cold water.
Find more cooking tips in Easy Kitchen