The stuffed baked potato It is one of the most succulent dishes that we can imagine. And currently we can prepare them with many ingredients that make them richer and more irresistible.
Is it the first time that you will prepare them? Don’t worry, here we tell you how to do them step by step without complications so that they fit for a magazine photo. Follow the prompts!
It may interest you: 10 recipes for the most delicious baked potatoes
Baked potato stuffed step by step
- 4 large potatoes
- Olive oil
- Paprika (to taste)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste)
- 1 package of sliced Manchego cheese
- 1 package of sliced smoked ham
- 500 ml cream
- Parsley powder (to taste)
Step by Step
Do not miss: The delicious French fries and the different ways to eat them
BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR POTATO IN THE OVEN: CURIOSITIES ABOUT POTATOES
- Its name comes from Nahuatl potatl; that is why it is also known as potato.
- 85% of the potato plant is edible.
- Germany is the country that consumes the most potatoes.
- Add potatoes to your salads: they are excellent for strengthening the immune system.
- Potato ranks number 4 in crops globally, following corn, wheat, and rice, respectively.
- There are more than 5,000 varieties of potatoes, and more than half are grown in the Andes.
- Its starch content helps lower cholesterol and prevent colon cancer.
- And not only that: starch has also been found to be an excellent fuel for automobiles.
- There was a time in Alaska when potatoes were used as coins!
- Did you know that potatoes are used to make vodka?
- It is famous for being the first vegetable grown in outer space.
- In Idaho, the United States, it has its own museum: the Idaho Potato Museum.
- There is a theory that potatoes are shaped like the Universe. Its saddle shape (or hyperbolic paraboloid) has a shape similar to what astrophysicists have associated with the possible figure of the Universe.
Discover more cooking tips to prepare your dishes easily and quickly in Easy Kitchen