The poached egg is one of the many ways to prepare one of your favorite foods for breakfast. And it’s so easy to make! We share the technique to prepare it step by step.
It may interest you: The best breakfasts for each fitness goal
What is a poached egg?
It is also known as a poached egg or poached egg. It is the method of immersing an egg in very hot water but without boiling.
In its preparation, a little vinegar is poured in order to keep the white white, but above all so that it stays glued around the yolk.
Next, we share the step by step for you to prepare it and also some delicious recipes with poached egg that you will surely want to try.
Don’t miss: How to get the most out of egg protein
Step by Step
- Heat: fill a deep pot with water (about 5 minutes) and let it heat up, but adjust the heat to avoid boiling.
- Prepare: add a tablespoon of white or apple cider vinegar, stir and create a swirl in the water.
- Break the eggs: do it in a bowl and carefully transfer them to the water, right in the center of the whirlpool.
- Cook: for 3 minutes if you like them with a liquid center, or add 30 more seconds so that the yolk is solid.
- Remove: with a spoon, carefully drain on a paper napkin and serve.
Discover in Easy Kitchen more tips to prepare your favorite foods in a delicious and healthy way!
Keep reading: How to make Huevos Rancheros for a delicious breakfast
Salmon crostini with asparagus and poached egg
To have breakfast Italian style! We bring you the recipe for this exquisite salmon crostini with asparagus and poached egg.
Poached egg sandwich with goat cheese
This poached egg sandwich with goat cheese will fascinate you. Prepare it and surprise that special person with a breakfast this rich and delicious. The sandwich is a …
Bruscheta with poached egg and hollandaise sauce
We recommend preparing bruscheta with poached egg and hollandaise sauce. Who said you had to leave the house to enjoy a delicious brunch? Invite your best friends and …