Aloe Vera is one of the noblest ingredients in nature to take care of our health and also our beauty. And its benefits also include our hair. That is why we want to teach you how to do this natural aloe vera shampoo.
What are its benefits? One of the most important is that it will make your hair grow faster. So, if you want to show off a great mane this spring, you definitely have to try this shampoo!
It may interest you: 5 foods that help prevent hair loss
Benefits of natural aloe vera shampoo for your hair
- The amino acids present in the pulp of aloe vera restore vitality to damaged hair.
- In addition, it contains proteolytic enzymes, which are those that stimulate hair growth, and also prevent hair loss.
- Helps prevent and fight dandruff.
- It balances the PH and also hydrates it.
- Gives hair strength and shine.
- It is a natural exfoliator that removes dead cells and oil on the scalp.
Don’t miss: Aloe Vera mask for smooth, blemish-free skin
How to make aloe vera shampoo
- 1 aloe leaf
- Shampoo (it can be the one you use every day)
- 1 small red onion
- Cold water
- Cut the aloe into small pieces and place it in a bowl with the cold water. You must let it sit overnight.
- The next day, you will notice that it will have released a yellow liquid, which is iodine. Remove each piece and rinse with clean water.
- Remove the thorns, open the pieces in half and extract the pulp of the plant.
- Cut the onion in 4 and blend with the pulp (without adding water).
- Strain the mixture and pour into a glass jar. Add the shampoo (cup) and close the container. Shake to make a homogeneous mixture.
- Uncover and let it rest for 12 hours. After time it will be ready to use.
- Use once a week and rinse with plenty of water.
Discover more useful tips for your beauty and lifestyle in Easy Kitchen