One of our favorite parties of the season is about to arrive, and it’s time to get in the mood. And to start with the scares and mischief, you can not miss in your decoration a Halloween pumpkin made by you.
Here we give you the step by step to make a super easy and very fun Halloween pumpkin.
You are interested: 21 delicious recipes with pumpkin from Castilla
Step by Step
Curiosities about the Halloween pumpkin
- The Celts carved faces on turnips to guide and honor the spirits.
- With the arrival of the Irish to America, in the absence of turnips, pumpkins began to be used.
- There is a story called “Stingy Jack”, about a man so clever that he was able to deceive the devil. It is said that, when he died, he was not received in heaven or hell, and was condemned to wander the world, accompanied by a pumpkin-shaped lantern.
- Stephen Clarke holds the record for carving a ton of pumpkins the fastest. He did it in a time of 3 hours, 33 minutes and 49 seconds.
- According to popular beliefs, dreaming of pumpkins is a bad omen, especially if the dream is a peasant or farmer, as it reveals bad harvests.
- The largest Halloween pumpkin was carved by Scoth Cully in 2010. It weighed more than 821 kg.
Learn more tips to decorate this Halloween and Day of the Dead in Easy Kitchen