If you are a lover of cakes, cupcakes or pancakes and of course chocolate, you need to add to your life the recipe to prepare a good brownie. You will be surprised how easy and fast it is.
Do not miss: 11 desserts with chocolate that you cannot stop trying
Easy step-by-step brownie recipe
- 1 cup of dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup of butter
- 1 Sugar cup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
It may interest you: Dairy-free chocolate ice cream
- If you are a lover of cakes, cupcakes or pancakes and of course chocolate, you need to add to your life the recipe to prepare a good brownie. You will be surprised how easy and fast it is.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla extract. Add the chocolate mixture and incorporate the flour, cinnamon and walnuts.
- Pour the preparation on a greased and floured mold. Bake at 170o C for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Chill, unmold and cut into squares of approximately 5 × 5 cm. Decorate the brownies with powdered icing sugar and serve.
You’re interested: Delicious chocolate crepes
Tips to prepare the best brownies
- Use a good chocolate, look for those that have 70 to 80% cocoa.
- Do the fork or toothpick test and when a few small crumbs stick to it, take them out, the heat it still maintains will finish cooking it and you will have the consistency that is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, perfect.
- When preparing it, do not beat the mixture too much.
- Let them cool for a few minutes and wait to serve them, this will prevent them from falling apart.
- If you want to serve them hot with ice cream, try to heat them before serving.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler to maintain the intensity of its flavor.
- Decorate with extra ingredients like icing sugar, condensed milk or ice cream.
Discover more brownie recipes in Easy Kitchen