If you plan to buy whole fish this Lenten season, follow this technique of how to fillet fish in 3 easy steps to clean it completely. And nor forget to know the most delicious fish fillet recipes for you and your family.
It may interest you: The cheapest fish to eat in Lent
How to fillet fish: 3 easy steps
Do not miss: How to preserve fish so that it tastes delicious?
How to fillet fish: useful tips
- It is very important to use a sharp knife so as not to tear the meat.
- Try to clean all the scales when it is wet.
- You can make two transverse cuts on the nape of the fish, one on each side. Then mark the tail, also on both sides.
- Insert the knife into the nape of the neck until you feel the central spine, and slide down to the tail. This is how you will get the first tenderloin.
- Make sure there are no spines by cleaning with tweezers.
- Do not forget to order the fish without entrails so that it is much easier to clean and prepare it completely.
- If you are going to fry it, the best oil is canola for its resistance to heat.
- Don’t forget to season it before frying (about 5 minutes on each side).
Enjoy the healthiest menu with the best recipes, delicious and very nutritious, only in Easy Kitchen, your best option for this Lenten season