If you are planning a barbecue with friends or family, you need to follow these tips to prepare the best roasted vegetables. Too easy!
TIPS FOR A PERFECT GRILL
- You should avoid at all costs lighting the charcoal with any liquid, as this contaminates the food.
- You should always preheat your grill, either with the charcoal at fathoms or with the highest temperature on the gas burners.
- Clean your grill while it is still hot with a wire brush, this will remove excess food stuck to it.
- The oil will prevent your food from sticking to the grill, but you should add it to the food, rather than drizzling it on the grill.
- When you use direct heat to cook food, it should only be used for light or small cuts.
- For those hard or large cuts, it is advisable to use indirect heat to cook them, that is, put them to one side of where the fire is, so you will achieve that their cooking is even.
- It is important that you oxygenate and remove the ashes to prevent the grill from clogging.
- Include roasted vegetables to balance with cuts of meat.
- Season roasted vegetables with olive oil and spices for added flavor.
Discover more recipes for a barbecue in Easy Kitchen