The microwave It is one of the appliances that has become indispensable in all kitchens, due to its practicality to heat food in seconds.
With the passage of time and due to the demands of day to day, their use has increased, and we use them to technically heat everything: for reheating a meal, drinks and for some delicious popcorn.
And that is why it is very important to keep it as clean as possible, since the more you use it, the more bacteria it can accumulate, and it is also normal for things to spill (it happens to all of us).
So here we tell you how to clean your microwave properly. Take note of every step!
You are interested: 5 recipes in the microwave to make in less than 35 minutes
Steps to clean your microwave
It is very important that you follow each step carefully because, unlike other appliances, microwaves tend to be more delicate and tend to get ruined if they are not cleaned carefully.
Step 1: clean the interior
It is important that you do not scrub the microwave on the inside, as you could ruin it. So, to disinfect it and eliminate the odors that accumulate inside, follow this trick:
- Put in your microwave a deep plate with water in half with a lemon cut into slices.
- Heat it for two to three minutes, until the steam soaks into the walls of the microwave.
- After steaming, take out the plate, unplug your oven, and clean with a dry cloth.
- The oven plate must be cleaned separately. Take it out and wash it like any other dish. Of course, you must dry it perfectly before placing it again.
You are interested in: How to clean the stove step by step easily
Step 2: clean the exterior
Since your microwave is unknown, it is important that you also clean the outside, especially the door, where grease or grime can accumulate.
- With a cloth dampened in soapy water, carefully clean your entire oven (make sure that the cloth does not drain, it should be damp but wrung out as much as possible).
- Afterwards, dry it with another dry cloth or with a paper towel.
- Wait about ten minutes before using it, so that any residual moisture has disappeared, either inside or outside.
- Connect usa!
You are interested: Tips to forget about filth in the kitchen
Remember: If you use it daily, it is important that you clean it at least once a week, especially if you share it with one or more people.
Learn more practical tips for your kitchen and home in Easy Kitchen