Home remedies are an excellent alternative for health, that’s why you have to try this cinnamon hair mask.
The species that we all know comes from the tree known as cinnamon or cinnamomum verum, its scientific name comes from the Greek meaning sweet wood. The cinnamon comes from Southeast Asia, later it arrived in Italy where it was named as canella, which means small tube. At present it is cultivated in Sri Lanka, India, China and some countries in South America.
You are interested: Discover everything about cinnamon, its benefits and recipes to enjoy it
The cinnamon that we know is really the bark, but to obtain it a long process is required, first the tree is planted, it is allowed to grow for two years, then it is pruned to separate its branches a bit and thus make more use of the bark and thus have more cinnamon. The cultivation is carried out during the rainy season, because it is the season in which the bark is softer.
Since ancient times, cinnamon acquired great popularity for its great medicinal properties and its peculiar flavor, today it can be used to prepare drinks, desserts and all kinds of dishes, stick or powder.
You are interested: How to grow hair with home remedies?
6 BENEFITS OF CINNAMON FOR HAIR
- Prevents hair loss and helps fight brittle hair.
- Keeps the scalp healthy as it helps clean hair follicles.
- Its vitamins and minerals promote growth and give it strength.
- Helps lighten hair.
- Improves hydration and increases shine.
- Regulates the PH of the scalp.
You are interested in: Foods that help you have healthy and beautiful hair
HOMEMADE CINNAMON HAIR MASK
- 40 g ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 250 ml of warm water
Step by Step
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until you have a homogeneous paste.
- Apply the mask by gently massaging the scalp. Let stand for 20 minutes, you can cover with a shower cap if you want.
- Rinse with plenty of warm water and wash your hair as usual.
- Applies maximum 2 times a week.
Discover more DAILY TIPS in EASY KITCHEN