The long hair is in fashion again! To show off long and spectacular hair, we share the recipe for a bergamot shampoo super easy to prepare at home.
It may interest you: 3 hair masks that will make it stronger and healthier
Bergamot shampoo: benefits for your hair
- Bergamot, since ancient times, has been used as a hair growth aid.
- Combat dryness and excess fat, generating new, stronger and healthier hair.
- It also serves to prevent hair loss, making existing hair stronger from root to tip.
- Its high content of vitamin C, in addition to strengthening it, gives a spectacular shine to the hair.
- Prevents the appearance of dandruff and keeps the scalp healthy.
- Finally, it prevents the annoying friz from forming, making it more manageable.
Don’t miss: wet or dry? Learn how to brush your hair the right way
How to prepare it at home easily
- 30 grams of neutral shampoo without parabens or silicones
- 20 drops of bergamot oil
- 12 tbsp. distilled water
- 3 tbsp. aloe vera gel
You are interested: Is it true that long hair makes you more attractive?
- Mix the distilled water and aloe vera in a bowl.
- Once the mixture is achieved, add the bergamot oil and the neutral shampoo. Mix well until all the ingredients are perfectly integrated.
- It is ready for you to apply. Use it 3 times a week, massaging the scalp in a circular motion, leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Discover more health and beauty tips for your lifestyle at Easy Kitchen