To have celery At home it is a great advantage, as we use this herb in countless dishes, also to make healthy drinks and juices.
In addition, one of the great advantages of growing your celery and other edible plants is that you make sure that they are of organic origin and that they are not contaminated by pesticides or other substances harmful to health.
And finally, planting is fun and very relaxing. Isn’t it fabulous to have your own home garden? For these reasons, you can’t miss celery at home. Learn how to grow it without the need to use seeds!
It may interest you: Benefits of celery that you should know
Plant celery easily at home
- 1 bunch of celery
- 1 small pot
- Black earth
- 1 bowl
Do not miss: Winning, simple and cheap ideas to turn your terrace or garden into a private oasis
- Take the bunch carefully and cut it to a 4-inch base, starting from the bottom up. Reserve the rest for your consumption.
- Place the base of the bunch in the bowl of water. It should barely cover it (you shouldn’t fill it).
- Wait 7-10 days for the first shoots to emerge. Once these have come out, bring the base of the bunch to the ground. Fill the pot with ¾ parts of soil combined with the compost. Cover the bunch without covering the new shoots.
- Moisten the soil without the pot getting flooded or muddy.
- Once the plant is in the pot, water it two or three times a week, so that the soil remains slightly moist.
- Place in a sunny place for a couple of hours, especially in the morning. The new stems will start to grow in a couple of weeks.
Discover more tips for your home and garden in Easy Kitchen