The green clay It is a wonderful ingredient to cleanse the skin of impurities, treat oily skin and acne. Today we teach you how to prepare a facial mask that will leave your complexion beautiful. Go ahead and take the test!
It may interest you: 5 hair masks that you can make with what you have in the fridge
Benefits of green clay facial mask for your skin
- It has a great healing power, making it ideal for healing small wounds.
- Absorbs toxins found on the skin.
- Helps treat very oily skin, with blackheads and acne breakouts.
- Softens the skin, refining its texture, so it has a detoxifying and purifying effect.
- Provides elasticity and a feeling of freshness to the face.
- Promotes blood flow, stimulating cell regeneration.
Don’t Miss: The Best Face Mask To Relieve Dry Skin With Apple Cider Vinegar
How to prepare the green clay?
- 2 tbsp. clay powder
- ½ cup of water
You are interested in: Clarify the skin of your armpits from the first application with this beet mask
- First, dissolve the green clay in the water until it forms a kind of paste (it should not be too hard or too soft). Let it sit for 30 minutes before putting it on your face.
- Apply it on your skin and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Finally, remove with warm water and wash your face thoroughly, avoiding leaving clay residue.
- Repeat the procedure once a week.
Tip: Before applying on your face, you can do a test on the shoulder skin. If you see any negative reaction (such as itching or redness) we suggest not applying it to your face.
Discover more practical and effective tips for your health and beauty in Easy Kitchen