The broccoli It is a vegetable that should not be missing in our lives, as it is very good for health. And the best of all is that you can take advantage of all its composition. Yes, even its stem!
Here we tell you how to get the most out of broccoli and you can easily integrate it into your meals.
You are interested: 15 recipes to prepare broccoli in a delicious way
- Contains vitamins B and C, calcium and fiber; it is much more nutritious when it has its fresh, intense green flowering.
- This vegetable is excellent as a source of fiber, in addition to having many nutrients such as vitamins A, C and K.
- It also has flavonoids, substances that help protect against cancer.
- It contributes to health by fighting the bacterium helicobacter pylori, the main cause of ulcers and gastritis.
- Strengthens vision, skin and hair growth due to its contribution of beta-carotene (vitamin A).
- Thanks to its high content of vitamin C, it strengthens the immune system.
- We recommend eating it frequently, as it helps combat stress, in addition to strengthening bones and teeth.
- The substance sulforaphane, contained in broccoli, can slow down arthritis.
Learn more tips to prepare your favorite foods in Easy Kitchen