With this heat it seems very refreshing and also fun! If the little ones in the house want to cool off, these frozen fruits are ideal, And also a lot of fun!
It may interest you: Delicious and refreshing meals to beat the heat
Frozen fruit recipe
- Preparation time: 3 hours
- Servings: 4
½ liter of mango juice
- 500 gd chopped strawberry
- ½ cup mango in small cubes
- 500 ml of green juice
- ½ cup of chopped cucumber
- ½ cup of pineapple in small cubes
- 500 ml of cranberry juice
- Rectangular plastic bags
- ½ cup blueberries ½ cup small diced raspberries
Don’t Miss: Make a Delicious Selena Gomez-Style Ice Cream Sundae
- Mix the mango juice with strawberry and mango cubes and integrate the green juice with the pineapple and cucumber.
- For the red fruit mix, mix the cranberry juice with the raspberries and blueberries.
- Serve each mixture in plastic bags and freeze for 3 hours.
You are interested: Delicious homemade ice cream, without sugar!
Tips to beat the heat
Does the house get a lot of heat? Follow these tips to acclimatize your home:
- Prevent it from entering: close windows and lower blinds during the day, as the air that enters is hot and causes heat to accumulate.
- During the hot season, choose light curtains instead of dark, as the latter concentrates the sunlight.
- Food is key to avoiding the heat! No copious dishes, it is best to choose a light diet based on foods rich in water, vitamins, minerals and rich in fruits and vegetables.
- When you feel very hot, place a wet towel on the nape of the neck: cooling this area of the body will cause the hypothalamus to send signals to the rest of the body and regulate its temperature.
- Experts recommend taking a short nap in the hottest hours, as it helps the body to rest and recover from high temperatures.
Discover more delicious seasonal recipes for children in Easy Kitchen